Please note that there is a delivery charge on each delivery made -- Cash on Delivery : 4 $ .. Credit Card : 4 $
Tommy Hilfiger Skylar North South Crossbody
A sporty silhouette gets accented with a sleek logo and paneling on the Tommy Hilfiger Skylar North South Crossbody.
- WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT: a nylon bag is your go-to bag, ready for any day, any weather. It's lightweight, durable and water-resistant!
- Small sized bag; 9"W x 10"H x 1"D (width is measured across the bottom of handbag); .63 lbs. approx. weight
- Silhouette is based off 5'9" model
- 24"L adjustable strap
- Zip closure
- Gold-tone or nicklel-tone exterior hardware; varies by color & 1 slip pocket
- 3 interior slip pockets, 1 zip pocket & key hook
Ordering on Picky Shopping
Discover new trends and the most interesting designers directly from our Home Page selections, by choosing a designer or category from the navigation menu, or by using the website's internal search.
On each product page, you will find all available sizes and colors, a description and the composition of the item, and when applicable, whether availability is limited or if it is the last one available in the warehouse. Click on the product image to zoom in and see all of the details.
How to order
- From the item page, select the desired color and size of the product
- Add the product to your Cart
- Once you have finished shopping, click on Cart
- Select a payment method
- Enter your personal details and on the following page, your payment details
- Check that the information you entered is correct and click "Buy Now".
Returns & Refunds
We want you to be fully satisfied. If you are not, you may exchange the item(s) for two times only. We don’t accept refunds. Please be noted that in case of returning item(s) you will be charged a delivery cost for the item(s) to be picked up and returned to us!
We will gladly exchange, within 48 hours of when your order is delivered, all unworn ticketed merchandise in its original condition, when accompanied by the Original Packing slip invoice for the price paid.